- What is the source of the air quality issues in the facility?
- What type of maintenance is there?
- What is the best way to capture dust and fumes … source capture or full plant ambient system?
- Where can we put the collector? Indoors? Outdoors?
- What is the required downtime for system installation?
- How much does a system cost?
- How long does it take to install a system?
- When air is exhausted, do we need to replace the heat loss?
- How much floor space will the unit take?
- Will a system slow down production?
- Is there a guarantee on the system?
- Where is equipment made?
The answers depend on a number of factors. No two businesses are the same.
Yet, whatever the system your business needs to improve indoor air quality, the Summit team will engineer a solution to ensures the dust, smoke, mist, or fume will all be removed from your facility – as efficiently and effectively as possible.
At Summit we don’t overcomplicate our solutions. Instead, we take the time at the onset to understand the project objectives and then copiously measure and design a system to make your life easier.