Because dust collection is so vitally important, and since there are so many forms of dust, it truly is necessary to have the right system for your facility.
How do you determine which dust collector is the best? Is a baghouse dust collector better than a cyclone dust collector? Is wet dust collection better than dry dust collection?
The objective is not necessarily to find the best dust collector, but the dust collection system that best suits your specific needs.
To identify the best solution for your unique facility, begin with simpler questions.
- What is your specific industry?
- What kind of dusts are present in your facility, and are they combustible?
- Are there often sparks in your facility?
- Are your workstations arranged tightly or do they have abundant space?
- What hours of the day do you run machines that require dust collection?
These questions are just the beginning. Summit’s experts run a complete analysis of every facility where we install equipment, ensuring that your custom-designed system is the best fit for your dust collection needs.