High Vacuum can be the best way to capture right at the source where contamination is
being created. It is also the preferred method for cleanup instead of using compressed
air to blow dirt throughout your facility (In many cases OSHA requires vacuum cleanup).
We have your solution ranging from small industrial duty portables to full plant systems.
We offer electric and air driven vacuums. We have NFPA compliant central vacuums,
explosion proof vacuums and intrinsically safe vacuums. We also offer a full line of
vacuum attachments for on tool vacuum. Please contact us to set up a free in plant visit
to review possible solutions for your operations.
- On-tool and on-torch extraction manifolds
- Portables-electric, air driven and heavy duty
- Stationary systems with filter and vacuum producer
- Filter units with pulse cleaning
- Drop out systems
- Centrifugal or positive displacement vacuum producers
- Explosive protection options
- Control Systems
- Chopper systems
- Tubing and fittings
- Abrasive resistant options